The Hepolite story begins in 1907, when Hepworth and Grandage was formed. The Company moved to Bradford in 1916, and so began an incredible manufacturing journey, that produced engineering components for numerous automotive and motorcycle applications for decades to come.
At their height, the Company were producing over a million piston rings a week, from their St John’s Works base in Bradford, which covered 90,000 square feet, and housed over 500 production machines.
In the early 1960’s, a new factory in Sunderland was constructed with a complete ring shop and foundry, that would eventually make all Hepolite piston rings.
Today, Hepolite produces and distributes Pistons, Piston Rings, Cylinder Liners, Valves and Valve Guides, Camshafts, Shell sets, Valve springs, Oil Pumps and other quality engine components.
Hepolite products are available from all good retailers, worldwide.